Proximity Sensor Warning System
The Proximity Sensor provides warning to an operator of the proximate
presence of obstacles to a Mining vehicle. It consists of two Sensors (front & rear)
and a Monitoring unit containing visual and aural warning indicators along
with associated cables. Warnings are triggered if obstacles in front & rear
are in the range of 2 meters to 12 meters. Front Proximity Sensor provides
warning in respect of obstacle in front. Rear Sensor gives warning in respect
of rear obstacle.
- Sensitivity & detection range: 2meters to 12 meters (adjustable).
- Detection of Obstacles: Metal & similar high dielectric material.
- Operating frequency: 24 to 24.25 GHz.
- Principle: FMCW.
- Warning indicator: Visual- RedLEDs, Aural – Buzzer.
- Input voltage: 12 / 24 volts DC.
- Sensor: Radar based adjustable Field & Retro reflective.
- Dimensions (mm): 120x 120 x70.
- Environmental: Temp: -20°C to +55°C.
- Damp Heat: +40°C / RH 98%
- Ingress Protection: IP 67.
- Standards: Complaint withIS: 13109(Mining application),
Click here to Download