Maintenance Repair and Overhaul (MRO)
Southern Electronics is currently engaged in Components MRO for
both Military and Civil Aviation sectors in the following areas.
- Assist the operators in establishing the component MRO at their base
for Avionics LRUs which have been designed and developed by Southern
Electronics ( OEM).
- Undertake higher level MRO of Avionics LRUs which have been designed
and developed by Southern Electronics ( as the OEM ) at base facility.
- Design and development of special tools, test rigs and customised ground
support equipment for Airlines/Defence Services and third Party MROs.
- Grinding / refurbishment of brake rotors for Boeing B737NG fleet through
our subsidiary firm.
- Production and supply of spares parts for Avionic LRUs, special tools,
test rigs and ground support equipment .
- Indigenous design and development of Avionics LRUs and spares for legacy
military aircraft for which OEM supply has been dried out.
- Collaboration with a few FAR 145/EASA 145 approved independent MROs
to provide one stop MRO support to Airlines and Military Operators.
Southern Electronics is in the process of establishing a full fledged
component MRO for avionics, Hydro-mechanical and electro-mechanical components
in collaboration with a major third party component MRO provider.