Audio Visual Alarm System
The system is manufactured and tested as per DGMS requirement mentioned
in their circular No. 01/2010. Test reports will be provided along with the
- Protection: The Audio Visual Alarm is water and
- Voltage Operation: The Audio Visual Alarm operates
on 10V to 24VDC.
- LED Light: 300 LUX.
- Sound Level: 110 DB.
- The audio visual alarm is explosive proof and short circuit protection.
- The fire retardant cable has been used.
- Reverse Polarity protection.
Test Conducted :
- Dust and Water Proof has been conducted as per IS13947/ (Part I) 1993.
- Tests for Environment were conducted as per IS 13109(Part I)
- a) Dry Heat Test
- b) Cold Test
- Vibration Test
- Shock Test
- Bump Test
- Dry Heat Test
- Drop & Topple Test.